Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Fifth Ten

This is the last day of our assignment to list 10 things a day that you are thankful for. These are the little things, the desires of my heart, or just blessings that I enjoy:

1. My 50+ coffee cups. Because most of them have been gifts and I think of the person that gave it to me, or the place I was visiting when I bought it.

2. My Tigger collection. He's the original A.D.D. character and the one I have most identified with through the years. Again, most of the ones I have, were given to me by friends.

3. The trees. My only complaint about moving to Bridgemill 7 years ago was the homes are so close together and you have no privacy. God hand in the timing of our moved allowed us to have a lot that had trees in the back. I can sit in my den and look out at the trees. It may be a trivial thing to many people, but I love it.

4. The pictures that kids have made me. I have pictures hanging on the bulletin board and on my desk that kids from church have drawn for me. They make my heart melt.

5. The many albums of pictures of my family. I can look through these are remember many good times of traveling, or being with friends.

6. Dark chocolate. any kind. it's just good.

7. Cookbooks. I love them. I have many. I can't live long enough to try all the recipes I have!

8. Shopping with my daughters. (especially the day after Thanksgiving) great times, great memories, thankful that they spend time with me!

9. Twitter. Sharing laughs and life with people I care about; too much fun!!!

10. The coffee pot upstairs. In the winter, I can wake up to the sound of the coffee making and I don't have to stumble down stairs for the first cup, or pot, of coffee.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

So, half of our tree is Tigger ornaments. I had no idea you liked Tigger too. Every year for Christmas, since I was born I think, I have gotten a Tigger ornament. He's probably my favorite cartoon character. So you putting Tigger in your list made me excited :)

See you Sunday!