Monday, November 10, 2008

two things

Crazy day, lots of things I want/need to do and time will not slow down so I can get it done. Two notes from today:

First, I have made another discovery that will no doubt rock the scientific world soon. (if you missed my earlier discovery, check out the cause of ADD, posted last week..it has to be true)
Dirty towels must have a sex life. Proof: the ever growing pile of towels in the laundry room. I wash one load, and when I go back to take them from the dryer, 2 more loads are in that same place. And evidence seems to indicate that clean towels do not have the same abilities, proven by the lack of clean towels in the linen closet.

Secondly, the place I find myself in today, as far as my life, ministry, etc. goes, and the place where, three years ago, I thought/hoped I would be at this time, are almost polar opposites.

And I love it.

So glad God is putting me where He knows I should be and I am not in control!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you're where you are too. I've never seen you so fulfilled and it makes me happy!