Monday, February 6, 2017

Back to the Scratchpad


Wow.  Looking back it's been 3 years since I've attempted to blog, or post, or share, or whatever you call putting your thoughts down somewhere and letting other people read them. I've decided it would be better called a scratchpad.  Just some where to scribble down my thoughts, whether they are inspired by me, or Him, or the salsa that I ate last night.  I like having a scratchpad that I can look back at, read through again and decide if those thoughts represent something I need to act on, or just something I needed to say out loud, or in writing, and then continue on with my day.

And having them here will help clear off my desk from stacks like this:



Note pads scribbled with thoughts and ideas and other distractions that occur to me when I'm in the middle of doing something else!

So if no one else ever benefits from anything written here, at least I should end up with a cleaner desk. 

Here's to a better scratchpad.

No comments: